Honolulu 2015-[2] 12th Ave Grill again!

My favorite restaurant "12th Avenue Grill" moved to a new location, where is close to a previous location and also on 12th Avenue in Kaimuki, Honolulu. It is definitely worth visiting by 15-minute bus ride from Waikiki. The Excellent service and foods I experienced while I visited last time in 2013 made me come back there (this is the 2nd visit).
"I'm back!", I said to Tony. He is a very very kind gentleman and the most professional waiter I have ever seen. He served me a special appetizer "Avocado fritter" with chopsticks and kind Japanese "Avocado Tempura!" It is his way to make me feel relaxed and start a short talk with him. Actually he was always surrounded by repeat guests like me.


House made hibiscus infused vodka named "Hibiscus Rose"
Avocado Tempura. Yummy♡♡♡
Fruit cobbler with ice cream
Every dish was so great.  I'll be back again!

Good pics here -> http://12thavegrill.com/gallery/

Popular Posts